Configuration > Integrations
Learn what the various options are on the Integrations Settings page.
- Enable Old Meta Values: By activating this option, users who have upgraded to version +4 and deleted their old logs can add the number of old likes to the new figures. This is off by default.
- Enable Deprecated Options: By activating this option, users who have upgraded to version +4.1 and lost their old options can restore and enable previous settings. This is off by default.
- Enable Serialize Data type [PRO]: By activating this option, the metabox information will be serialized and stored in a single row. This will lead to fewer records in the database and more performance. But if you are an old user, you probably need to use the options below to convert the old meta boxes to the new serialize structure.
- Conversions [PRO]: After enabling Serialize Data type option, a new box will appear to migrate the old data structure. You have two options here:
- Upgrade Metabox Values: Convert the old meta boxes to the new serialize structure.
- Delete Old Post Meta: Drop all unserialized meta box rows after upgrade to serialize structure. This Action Is Not Reversible.