Configuration > Social Logins [PRO]
Enhance your user experience by integrating seamless social logins on your platform. Whether you prefer to auto-display login options or manually place them with our specialized following shortcode, this panel provides a streamlined configuration process to get you set up swiftly. Dive in and optimize your user onboarding today!
- Enable Social Logins: Turn on the toggle to enable social login.
- Social Networks: Add as many social providers as you want and you can even enter your own labels for them. List of supported networks:
- View: Choose between Icon & text, Icon only, and Text only
- Skin: Choose your Social Buttons Skin.
- Shape: Choose your Social Buttons Shape.
- Color: Choose either the Official button color combination or specify a custom color combination. (Custom Colors can be set for both the Normal and Hover in Customizer.)
- Layout: Choose buttons layout on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Auto Display: This option includes 4 fields:
- None: Disable auto display.
- After Login Form: Add at the end of login form.
- Before Button: Add at the beginning of login form.
- Custom Hook: Enter your custom action hook to display share buttons.
- Before Content: Add custom content before social buttons wrapper.
- After Content: Add custom content after social buttons wrapper.