Configuration > Login & Signup [PRO]
When you activate WP ULike Pro, the plugin will install some default pages which are required for the plugin to work correctly. These pages include shortcodes that are used to display profile pages, edit account info, login, register and reset password forms.
You can edit these pages at any time or use the following shortcodes on a custom page. Just note that after changing the pages, you have to select and save the new path in the relevant options.
Warning: Please never cache pages "Login", "Password Reset", "Register", "Edit Account", "User Profiles". These pages may work wrong if cached.
- Select Login Page: Select a page which including [wp_ulike_pro_login_form] shortcode.
- Login Redirect URL: Enter your custom URL to redirect the user after successful login.
- Logout Redirect URL: Enter your custom URL to redirect the user after a successful log-out.
- Select Signup Page: Select a page which including [wp_ulike_pro_login_for] shortcode.
- Signup Redirect URL: Enter your custom URL to redirect the user after successful signup.
- Enable Auto Login After Signup: Enable automatic user login after a successful registration.
- Select Reset Password Page: Select a page which including [wp_ulike_pro_reset_password_form] shortcode.
- Select Edit Account Page: Select a page which including [wp_ulike_pro_account_form] shortcode.
- Redirect WordPress Default Login: You can easily replace default WordPress wp-login.php page with your own custom login page. (It is important that the above login/register pages are set)
- Enable 2-factor Authentication: Increase security for user accounts by using multiple authentication steps.
- Logged In Message: When the user was logged in, display this message instead of displaying the form fields.
You can use the following variables in the template:
- Enable Google reCAPTCHA: Turn on or off your Google reCAPTCHA on your site registration, login and reset password forms by default.
Generating your site & secret key
To generate your site and secret keys please visit the Google reCAPTCHA site and click the blue “Get reCAPTCHA” button to login to the website using your Google account. Once logged in you will see the following page:
To create your site and secret key please do the following:
- Enter a label for your site e.g WP ULike.
- Choose the type of reCAPTCHA - "reCAPTCHA v2" or "reCAPTCHA v3"
- Enter your site’s domain name in the text area (do not include httр:// or www prefix and make sure you do not have a forward slash / at end of url).
- Click the register button.
Once you click register your site will be registered with Google reCAPTCHA and you will be redirected to the site overview page which contains the keys. The only two pieces of information you need from this page are the site key and secret key which will look like this:
You may see the keys later on the page Settings (under the gear icon) in the dropdown section "reCAPTCHA keys"
Once you have your site and secret keys go to the [WP ULike PRO > Configuration > Login & Signup > Enable Google reCAPTHA] section.
The first option allows you to turn on/off the reCAPTCHA from showing on your site’s registration and login forms. Below this option is where you should enter your site key and secret key.
Note: Update keys if you change reCAPTCHA type. Keys that have been generated for the reCAPTCHA v2 don't work with the reCAPTCHA v3.
Once you have successfully entered the correct keys the reCAPTCHA will show on your registration and login forms. Please note the reCAPTCHA will not show until you enter the keys. If you enter the wrong key(s) you will see an error appear on the forms where the reCAPTCHA should be.