Configuration > General Settings
Learn what the various options are on the General Settings page.
- Enable Convertor: This changes the format of larger number values. For example, 1000 likes would become 1k. This is off by default.
- Filter Counter Value: Set prefix and postfix for counter value. You can also use HTML structure.
- Enable Notifications: This simply displays a notification when a vote is left. This is on by default.
- Disable Toast Types: Using this option, you can disable toast notifications in some content types. (e.g you can disable it for comment actions)
- Enable Anonymize IP: This feature helps make sure the plugin is compliant with GDPR guidelines. It is off by default.
- Enable Cache Exist: If you're using any cache service or plugin, enable this option. This is off by default.
- Hide Admin Notices: If our admin notices bothered you, you can hide them using this option.
- Disable Plugin Files: You can pick specific plugin files via a dropdown list. This list will show plugin files that you do not currently have installed.
- Enable Admin Columns: Add counter stats column in the admin post types menu.
- Blacklist: Choose which Blacklist you would prefer to use for voting buttons. The Disallowed Comment Keys option can be found in the WordPress Discussion Settings page.
- Enable Shortcode Generator [PRO]: Enable "WP ULike Shortcode" button at TinyMCE editor for better access.
- Display Stats Menu Capability [PRO]: Select user access level to view stats page.
- Display Logs Menu Capability [PRO]: Select user access level to view logs pages.
- Enable Meta Box [PRO]: Enable our special metabox panel inside your selected post types.